- Stage The first stage, or the birth stage of the TONG eco-system, took place in July 2020.
- the TONG coin blockchain itself
- managing NODES (Nodes) for charging coins to users for storage (staking algorithm)
- exchange for placing requests by users to buy and sell TONG coins
- mobile app TONG Wallet for smartphones with operating system the Android system.
- Stage The second stage, approximately until the end of 2023, is expected to be a full-fledged release of the browser version economic online strategy "Days of Greatness" (The Days of Grace). Days of Greatness – economic, or you can say business simulator, market relations of the existing economic model of any state. In the game all existing areas will be implemented-production, logistics, sales, corporate and monopoly collusions, trade wars, and real wars for resources and territories.
- Stage The third stage, approximately until the end of 2024, is expected to be a full-fledged release of the animated 3D version games "Days of Greatness" for mobile devices (smartphones and tablets on the Android platform), and PC. Also, one of the goals of the third stage will be the integration of the platform into the browser version of the game. Market – providing an opportunity for any player to open a personal online store. Unique the possibility of a symbiosis of virtual and real business in one place, within the same game.
- Tasks that are not regulated by planned Stages.
- Translation of all TONG eco-system projects into Chinese and development of a full-fledged application for WeChat. Currently, the development is in progress. Entering the Chinese market. The direction is rated as very promising, with a projected potential audience in several hundred million users.
- Translation of all projects of the TONG eco-system into English with adaptation to the mentality of the inhabitants of Africa and India. Currently, the countries of the African continent are experiencing a real boom. e-commerce and electronic payments. Cross-border transfers are particularly in demand among Africans (African banks ' fees for cross-border transfers often amount to up to a quarter of the amount transferred amounts, as a result of confusing and vague legislation in this area). The direction is rated as very promising, with a projected potential audience in several hundred million users.
- Translation of all projects of the TONG eco-system into Spanish with adaptation to the mentality of the residents Latin America (Argentina, Chile, Peru, Mexico). Latinos traditionally prefer cash, not trusting their own banking systems. In the last three years, the following can be traced: positive dynamics of changes in the attitude to cash in favor of electronic money (for example, EPS DineroMail is already represented in all major countries of the continent, with a share of about 30% of users). The direction is rated as very promising, with a projected potential audience in several hundred million users.
By the first stage, the developers have been implemented in a complex: